Adult Scoliosis NT Support
- Stock: 21
- Description: Scoliosis NT Support Adult offers a broad range of neurotransmitter building blocks that aid and assist in the production and re-balancing of neurotransmitters to improve mood, sleep, & reduce anxiety
- Cost per Dose: $0.73
- Supply: 30 days
- Cost per Day: $1.47
- Dosage: 1 capsule thrice daily
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsules), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Who needs this?
- Adult patients with chronic fatigue, food cravings, and lack of motivation
- Scoliosis patients with severe neurotransmitter imbalances
- Adults who need low mood support
- * May be recommended from results on the Scolisosis NT Test report
How to use it
- Take 1-2 capsules daily, under healthcare professional supervision.
- Not intended for children under 18.
- Re-testing with the ScoliSMART Neurotransmitter Test can be recommended 3-6 months after taking Scoliosus NT Support on a consistent basis.
Common Questions About Supplements
How long do you recommend taking the listed supplements?
Our chief concern at ScoliSMART is how these products may affect the outcomes of your child’s scoliosis during growth. However, once your child reaches skeletal maturity, or for Adult patients, your provider may recommend these products on an ongoing basis to address any non-spinal symptoms or genetic variants.
Will these products have any negative side effects?
The supplements we recommend are all-natural, organic, Kosher, and non-GMO. However, parents should discuss these supplements with their pediatrician if they are taking any prescription medications.
What can be expected once supplementation starts?
Although the primary goal of these supplements is to support scoliosis therapy, many parents notice positive improvements in their children’s behavior and focus as well.
Will my insurance cover the cost of the supplements?
Although health insurances do not typically cover supplements, many FSA or HSA accounts will reimburse you for them if your treating provider writes a letter of medical necessity.
Will taking the recommended supplements alone improve scoliosis?
No. The nutritional interventions may help prevent further curve progression, as well as improve treatment outcomes. The recommendations in this report are intended to be done in conjunction with a scoliosis-specific exercise program like ScoliSMART BootCamp or the Scoliosis Activity Suit.
What if taking pills is a problem?
Many of the supplements are available in liquid and chewable forms. Also, capsules can be opened and the powdered contents can be mixed in juices or applesauce.
How will this product help?
- Balanced formula to support healthy, serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine production without the need of testing
- Exclusive patent-pending formula
- Contains all major neurotransmitter precursors and converting enzymes
How does this product work and affect scoliosis?
Neurotransmitters are uniquely involved in scoliosis. These purposes include regulating long-term muscle memory, pain perception, and mental wellness/calmness. People with scoliosis often have abnormal levels of specific neurotransmitters that negatively affect muscle memory, pain, and outlook. Re-balancing these neurotransmitters may be important in improving the outcomes of scoliosis-specific exercise programs like ScoliSMART BootCamp.™