- Stock: 15
- Cost per Dose: $0.66
- Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily
- Cost per Day: $1.33
- Supply: 1 month
- Description: MetalBind is designed to help the body reduce damaging heavy metals in the bloodstream from surgical hardware. It features specialized ingredients help the body detoxify heavy metals from metal implants, or environmental exposure.
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsules), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
Who needs this?
- Patients with extensive past dental work
- Scoliosis patients with any type of surgical metal implant
- Patients who work/have worked in an industrial setting
- Patients with wide spread chronic joint pain
How to use it
- Take four capsules daily
- Individuals taking blood thinners, insulin, or other medication should discuss potential
- interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Taking before bed is recommended
1. Shiels DO, Thomas DL, Kearley E. Treatment of lead poisoning by edathamil calciumdisodium. AMA Arch Ind Health. 1956 May;13(5):489-98.
2. Uchikawa T, Maruyama I, Kumamoto S, et al. Chlorella suppresses methylmercury transfer to the fetus in pregnant mice. J Toxicol Sci. 2011 Oct;36(5):675-80.
3. Flora SJ, Pande M, Mehta A. Beneficial effect of combined administration of some naturally occurring antioxidants (vitamins) and thiol chelators in the treatment of chronic lead intoxication. Chem Biol Interact. 2003 Jun 15;145(3):267-80.
4. das Neves RN, Carvalho F, Carvalho M, et al. Protective activity of hesperidin and lipoic acid against sodium arsenite acute toxicity in mice. Toxicol Pathol. 2004 Sep-Oct;32(5):527-35.
MetalBind is designed to help the body reduce damaging heavy metals in the bloodstream from surgical hardware. It features specialized ingredients help the body detoxify heavy metals from metal implants, or environmental exposure.
- Detoxification support for post-fusion scoliosis patients
- Detoxification support for patients with a history of hip or knee replacement surgery
- Ingredients have been shown to reduce or eliminate toxic metals from the body
- Helps protect other tissues from damage caused by toxic metals
How does this product work and affect scoliosis?
Metal ions (particles) from long-term surgical hardware implants (Spinal, hips, knee, etc.) can slowly work their way into the patient’s bloodstream. MetalBind works to remove these ions, so they can be eliminated from the body effectively.