- Stock: 11
- Cost per Dose: $0.58
- Dosage: 1 tablet every night with food
- Cost per Day: $0.58
- Supply: 4 months
1. Nadal A, Ropero AB, Laribi O, et al. Nongenomic actions of estrogens and xenoestrogens by binding at a plasma membrane receptor unrelated to estrogen receptor alpha and estrogen receptor beta. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000 Oct 10;97(21):11603-8.
2. Shilo S, Pardo M, Aharoni-Simon M, et al. Selenium supplementation increases liver MnSOD expression: molecular mechanism for hepato-protection. J Inorg Biochem. 2008 Jan;102(1):110-8.
3. Singleton DW, Khan SA. Xenoestrogen exposure and mechanisms of endocrine disruption. Front Biosci. 2003 Jan 1;8:s110-8.
4. Morningstar, M. Neurotransmitter patterns in patients with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS). Scoliosis 8, O1 (2013).
How will this product help?
NT Optimizer encourages the healthy utilization of neurotransmitters. Research suggests this to be an underlying factor in scoliosis.
How does this product work and affect scoliosis?
Neurotransmitters are extremely important in the normal regulation of postural muscle control. Poor neurotransmitter activation in the gut may compromise neurotransmitter utilization in the brain. Abnormal neurotransmitter levels have been associated with idiopathic scoliosis.4