Posture Adapt Liquid
- Stock: 10
- Supply: 8 months
- Cost per Day: $0.15
- Dosage: 5 drops every morning with food
- Cost per Dose: $0.15
Common Questions About Supplements
How long do you recommend taking the listed supplements?
Our chief concern at ScoliSMART is how these products may affect the outcomes of your child’s scoliosis during growth. However, once your child reaches skeletal maturity, or for Adult patients, your provider may recommend these products on an ongoing basis to address any non-spinal symptoms or genetic variants.
Will these products have any negative side effects?
The supplements we recommend are all-natural, organic, Kosher, and non-GMO. However, parents should discuss these supplements with their pediatrician if they are taking any prescription medications.
What can be expected once supplementation starts?
Although the primary goal of these supplements is to support scoliosis therapy, many parents notice positive improvements in their children’s behavior and focus as well.
Will my insurance cover the cost of the supplements?
Although health insurances do not typically cover supplements, many FSA or HSA accounts will reimburse you for them if your treating provider writes a letter of medical necessity.
Will taking the recommended supplements alone improve scoliosis?
No. The nutritional interventions may help prevent further curve progression, as well as improve treatment outcomes. The recommendations in this report are intended to be done in conjunction with a scoliosis-specific exercise program like ScoliSMART BootCamp or the Scoliosis Activity Suit.
What if taking pills is a problem?
Many of the supplements are available in liquid and chewable forms. Also, capsules can be opened and the powdered contents can be mixed in juices or applesauce.
1. Kannappan R, Gupta SC, Kim JH, Reuter S, Aggarwal BB. Neuroprotection by spice-derived nutraceuticals: you are what you eat! Mol Neurobiol. 2011 Oct;44(2):142-59.
2. Hajirahimkhan A, Dietz BM, Bolton JL. Botanical modulation of menopausal symptoms: mechanisms of action? Planta Med. 2013 May;79(7):538-53.
3. Dietz BM, Hajirahimkhan A, Dunlap TL, Bolton JL. Botanicals and Their Bioactive Phytochemicals for Women's Health. Pharmacol Rev. 2016 Oct;68(4):1026-1073.
4. Morningstar, M. Neurotransmitter patterns in patients with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS). Scoliosis 8, O1 (2013).
How will this product help?
Posture Adapt Liquid a formula designed to help moderate and normalized specific neurotransmitter levels to maximize the effectiveness of scoliosis treatments.
How does this product work and affect scoliosis?
Norepinephrine and serotonin are two of the most important neurotransmitters involved in postural muscle control. Posture adapt liquid’s key ingredient may help to optimize the conversion and utilization of these important neurotransmitters. Previous research suggests that these neurotransmitters are often out of balance in children with idiopathic scoliosis.4